All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The Heart of The Father is a journal that includes series of personal exhortations given to me during my quiet time of prayer and meditation. These words of encouragement were taken from my 1996 and 1997 personal journal and slightly adapted to motivate the reader.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan, Dianne is the mother of two adult children and three grandchildren. Throughout her career she has worked as a teacher, trainer, administrative assistant, and event coordinator. In addition, she served as full time staff at a local ministry as director of outreach, missions and Dean. Her passion to see people of all ages identify their potential, passion and purpose fuel her publications, speaking engagements, seminars, workshops, and conferences. She expresses and shares her love for nature and landscape artistically through photography, poetry, and postcards.
- Author(s)Dianne E Woods
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.