CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Horse's Mouth is a completely revised and expanded edition of its predecessor A Horseman's Notes. Based on years of practical teaching experience, respected teacher and author Erik Herbermann presents the inner workings of horsemanship in his uniquely philosophical, poetic style, which will assist every rider to discover the joys of how to create ever greater harmony with their horse. This new volume will be found to be particularly valuable for those who ride without instruction. It contains a wealth of detailed kwledge and essential information for all riders who aspire to excellence in the fascinating field of classical riding. This eloquent and life-affirming book is graced by many photos and illustrations, which offer striking examples of the beauty that can be achieved when horsemanship is solidly based on natural law.
- Author BiographyBorn in Amsterdam in 1945, Erik Herbermann moved with his family to Johannesburg at an early age, and ten years later moved to Canada. His initial equestrian training was with Patricia Salt FBHS, who studied at the Spanish Riding School under Col. Hans Handler, Richard Watjen and Oberbereiter Lindenbauer. Subsequently, Herbermann studied under the late celebrated master, Egon von Neindorff. Now residing in the USA, Erik Herbermann devotes much of his time to lecturing, teaching, and conducting clinics internationally. Besides having produced four editions of his perennial, best-selling classic Dressage Formula, of which he also narrated an audio version, he has written numerous articles for equestrian publications in the United States, Holland and Canada. This new volume, From the Horse's Mouth, is a welcome addition to Herbermann's insightful literature.
- Author(s)Erik F. Herbermann
- PublisherCore Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationMD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCore Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.