CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
From the Inside Out: Your Easy to Read, Motivational Guide to Natural Pathways Used in the Fight Against Premature Aging by Dcdcnf a C a C N Stephanie Schiff (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIf you think that you must be above the age of 50 to read this book you are mistaken! The truth is...you are never too young to start on your nutritional pathway to anti-aging! This book is a must read for anyone, at any age. There are many ways to improve your exterior, but we must t forget our interior.. ..where it all starts. In this book I have included some of latest, and even cutting edge information on some of the most effective nutritional supplements and foods which help to combat premature aging, and well as help to prevent age-related diseases and illnesses, such as cancer, in order for you to achieve a long and healthy life. Also included in this short book are some very important, healthy lifestyle habits in which I felt the desperate need to, motivatingly, address in this day and age ( pun intended). The deteriorating process of oxidation and anti-aging starts at a very young age, as early as birth! Aging starts on the inside, and then shows up on your outsides. So, read on, and learn how you can prevent, slow down, and even help to reverse the downward spiraling path of premature aging, and turn it into your path of longevity! Begin your journey today along the road to eternal health, beauty, and vitality!
- Author BiographyDr. Stephanie Schiff is a licensed, nationally board certified chiropractor specializing in clinical nutrition and anti-aging. Dr. Schiff graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College Los Angeles in 2003 before receiving her Diploma in Clinical Nutrition from the British Institute of Homeopathy. Dr. Schiff is a Fellow of the American Council of Applied Clinical Nutrition. Dr. Schiff now resides in Connecticut with her nine year old son, and hopes to educate others on the importance of practicing healthy lifestyle habits and good nutrition in order to lead a long and healthy life.
- Author(s)Dcdcnf a C a C N Stephanie Schiff
- PublisherFreis & Robbins Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFreis & Robbins Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.