All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis moving coming-of-age narrative transports the reader to a quiet way of life, lost and gone forever. Betrayal, tragedy and perseverance lay in store for John Joe Baxter, growing up in Ireland during the 1940s and 50s. When his widowed mother dies in 1947, a conniving uncle tears the family apart, sending John Joe's two older sisters to a convent and the remaining four children to live with different distant relative, but optimistic young John Joe longs to return to his family farm to work the fields on the beautiful mountains of Munlough.
- Author(s)John Joe Baxter
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.