CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the final volume of my current collections of prose and poetry. It has taken forty years to reach this point in time, and Lord only kws what may appear as my life progresses, one day, one breath at a time. I desire also to write a couple of Children's books of poetic stories and perhaps some greeting cards and posters. I am an artist and may do my own artwork or enlist the help of some talented friends. At any rate, I will enjoy what I am able to share and I pray that you too will enjoy the fruits of my work.
- Author BiographyAfter a life of tremendous struggles and hardships, I have the opportunity to see those times where I found true joy hidden within the outward pain and confusion that life can bring upon the sensitive and compassionate. I am not regretful for the agony I encountered, but I am jealous for the happiness I could have received in even larger quantities. Nevertheless, I am grateful and I continue to praise God for smiling upon me from time to time and only ask that He smile upon my loved ones evermore.
- Author(s)Charles Benjamin Steele
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.