Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionTrial practice is more art than science. Some are born with an ability to tell a story through witnesses and evidence and persuade others to reach a desired result. Time and experience, however, can improve a person's capacity to succeed at trial. Following the suggestions in this book will help to develop and optimize trial skills to achieve favorable outcomes for your clients.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Worden has been with Schiff Hardin's San Francisco office since 1989 and has been a partner since 1996. From 1997 to 2000, Mr. Worden was San Francisco's managing partner. He practices throughout the U.S. and, in addition to work in California and elsewhere, heads the firm's Nevada practice. Mr. Worden is a trial lawyer who has tried dozens of cases in state and federal courts, in front of judges, juries and binding arbitration panels.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width176 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJohn S. Worden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.