Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume of <i>From the Vault</i> continues where its best-selling original left off, in 1950. Spanning thirty years, <i>From the Vault, Vol. 2</i> is chock full of photographs from <i>The Windsor Star</i> archives, with fascinating and fun chapter introductions by local reporter and award-winning historian Craig Pearson.
- Author Biography<b> Craig Pearson</b> has worked as a daily journalist for three papers over 28 years, 24 of them at <i>The Windsor Star</i>. He is an award-winning journalist who has served as a reporter and columnist on a variety of beats, including as a war correspondent in Afghanistan. The former radio announcer has taught writing and reporting part-time at the University of Windsor for 20 years, and has written about virtually every type of news imaginable, usually on deadline.
- Author(s)Craig Pearson
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationEmeryville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Weight2313 g
- Width241 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.