All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionSelling for a lower price than any similar guidebook, and deliberately limited to a short 256 pages, this EasyGuide is an exercise in creating easily-absorbed travel information. It emphasizes the authentic experiences in each destination:the most important attractions, the classic method of approaching a particular destination; the best choices for accommodations and meals; the best ways to maximize the enjoyment of your stay. Because it is quick to read, light to carry , it is called an EasyGuide , and reflects Arthur Frommer's lifetime of experience in presenting clear and concise travel advice.
- Author BiographyRobert Ullian was educated at Amherst College and Columbia University. His work has appeared in publications ranging from Mademoiselle and Esquire to the Boston Phoenix. A recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts grant in fiction, he is the author of guidebooks on Israel, Bali, Morocco as well of coauthor of Frommer's Venice Walking Tours and Frommer's Israel Past and Present. He divides his time between Israel and Amherst, MA.
- Author(s)Robert Ullian
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEasy Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps throughout, charts throughout, screen shots througho
- Weight257 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.