All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrommer's books aren't written by committee, or by travel writers who simply pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. Frommer's author Nicholas Gill has been covering Peru for over a decade and this book hits all the highlights, from iconic Machu Picchu to Lima's vibrant dining scene. He's checked out all of the country's best hotels and restaurants in person, and offers authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget, whether you're a backpacker or on a splashy honeymoon. Most importantly, he's t shy about telling readers what to see, and what they can skip without regret. The book includes a fold-out map, plus detailed maps throughout the guide, exact pricing, opening hours, and other important details that will make your trip smoother and less hectic. It features smartly conceived itineraries for travelers of varying types, along with savvy, sometimes sneaky, tips for saving money in ALL price ranges, whether you need to pinch pennies or are able to splash out a bit. This book has it all from budget to luxury and everything in between.
- Author BiographyWriter and photographer Nicholas Gill is based in Lima, Peru and Brooklyn, New York. He travels extensively throughout Latin America and his work appears in publications such as the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Bon Appetit, Draft, Saveur, New York Magazine, and Roads & Kingdoms.
- Author(s)Nicholas Gill
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEasy Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps throughout
- Weight285 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.