Frommer's France by Victoria Trott, Lily Heise, Louise Simpson, Margie Rynn, Kathryn Tomasetti, Tristan Rutherford (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.53+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by outspoken, authoritative experts, Frommer's France shows travelers how to experience the country the way the locals do. This classic Frommers series includes exact prices, candid reviews of the best and most authentic restaurants, attractions and hotels in every price range (from hostels to guest-welcoming chateaus), and dozens of detailed maps. We also include advice the tourist board wouldn't approve of: which sites to skip, how to avoid the crowds, and how to stretch your travel budget further, whether you're on a lavish honeymoon or backpacking it. Vive La France!
- Author BiographyLily Heise went to Paris as an exchange student in 2000 and fell in love with the country. She has extensive experience in the travel and culture sectors and contributes to various international and local publications, both in print and on-line. She lives in Montmartre and spends her free time exploring off-beat Paris, in addition to villages and vineyards around the country. Tristan Rutherford has been a freelance writer for over a decade. His lucky first assignment took him to Nice and he's been based there ever since. He has visited over sixty countries and written about twenty of them for the Independent and the Sunday New York Times Travel Magazine. Tristan also lectures on travel journalism at London's Central Saint Martins. He lives in Nice, France. Margie Rynn has been living and writing about France for over 13 years. The author of Pauline Frommer's Paris, she has also written features for several travel magazines, as well as Time Out New York and Yoga Journal. In a previous New York life, she acted in a Broadway play and performed her own one-woman show. Margie is married to a kind and understanding Frenchman and they have a lovely eleven year old son. She lives in Paris, France. Louise Simpson fell in love with all things French as a teenager on holidays to her family home in Dordogne and as a French student at Cambridge University. Since moving to Southern France in 2003, she has authored over 10 print and on-line travel guides to Southern and Central France and written for the Financial Times Weekend, Independent on Sunday and Timesonline in the UK, as well as Zagat and Google in the US. She also writes a regular food column for Monaco Life. Louise lives in Nice, France. Kathryn Tomasetti, US-born and Italian-raised, writes travel and food features for a variety of publications including The Guardian and The Times. Her library of holiday photos-snapped from as far afield as China, Albania and Chile-have been published by National Geographic and Time Out. Kathryn's favorite places in Provence are the pavement cafes of Avignon and the art-filled city of Arles. She resides in Nice, France. Victoria Trott is a British freelance travel and food journalist who specializes in France. She is the co-author of Frommer's Provence. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Kathryn Tomasetti,Lily Heise,Louise Simpson,Margie Rynn,Tristan Rutherford,Victoria Trott
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleColor Complete Guide
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, maps and charts throughout
- Weight514 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement23rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.