All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $18.63Free postage
- AU $19.20Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFrommer's Prague Day-by-Day Guide is the complete up-to-date reference for visitors who want to maximize their stay in the smartest, most time-efficient way. With full-color throughout with hundreds of evocative photos, this invaluable guide offers reviews on a wide array of sightseeing, lodging, shopping, dining and entertainment options in all price ranges, and also includes thematic and walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods with Frommer's trademark candid and accessible expertise.
- Author BiographyMark Baker is a journalist, photographer and freelance writer. He is a former reporter for the Economist and a long-tine editor and correspondent for Prague-based Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. He is currently a contributor to National Geographic Traveler, Wanderlust, Wall Street Journal ( Europe) and the BBC, among others. In addition to Prague, he has authored several Frommer's guidebooks on Czech Republic, Poland and Eastern Europe. Mark has resided in Prague for over twenty years.
- Author(s)Mark Baker
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDay by Day
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, color illustrations throughout, maps throughout
- Weight228 g
- Width105 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.57
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $42.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.30
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.24
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $32.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.