Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Front Porch Issue It wasn't so long ago when the front porch was the main feature of a home. Connected to the sidewalk, to the neighborhood, to the world-at-large, the front porch was an important destination. Families gathered to discuss big ideas, to share heartache and joy, to greet neighbors with news. But then something changed and the community-centered feature become replaced. (Any guess with what? You'll have to read the issue to find out the answer.) This issue is a tribute to the long-lost artifact, the once-centerpiece of the family and community. We've recreated a front porch especially for you, complete with a museum-like experience for the everyday reader. Some writers you'll encounter: J. Patrick Lewis (US Children's Poet Laureate 2011-13), Paula Brackston author of The Witch's Daughter, Richie Swanson, Claude Clayton Smith, Carmen Welsh, Red Haircrow, Robert, Kingett, Nandini Pandya, Desmond Kon Zhicheng-Mingde, Mary Buchinger, Steven Ray Smith, and many more. Cover photo by Christopher Woods.
- Author BiographyAt Sword & Saga Press our commitment is to our readers. Besides sourcing works of fiction from across the globe, we offer a place to talk books. We think of our press as the coliseum, the open fire, the desert range, the place to connect you with fiction that resonates a sense of nostalgia for the old days, while at the same time offering a view of the future.
- Author(s)Sword and Saga Press
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byHunter Liguore,John Dudek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.