All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionFrontiers in Electronics includes the best papers of WOFE-11 invited by the Editors and down selected after the peer review process. This book is conceived to make available in the international arena extended versions of selected, high impact talks. The papers are divided into four sections: advanced terahertz and photonics devices; silicon and germanium on insulator and advanced CMOS and MOSHFETs; namaterials and nadevices; wide band gap techlogy for high power and UV photonics.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSelected Topics in Electronics & Systems S.
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael S. Shur,Sorin Cristoloveanu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.