All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis important series presents timely ecomic research on health care and health policy issues. Each volume contains papers from an annual conference held in Washington, D.C. Topics include the effects of health policy reforms, changes in health care organization and management, measurement of health outcomes, health care output and productivity, the role of health-related behavior, health and aging, health and children, and health care financing.
- Author BiographyAlan M. Garber is a staff physician with the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Henry J. Kaiser, Jr. Professor, Professor of Medicine, Professor of Economics, Professor of Business, and Professor of Health Research and Policy at Stanford University. He is also Director of the Health Care Program at the NBER.
- Author(s)Alan M. Garber
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrontiers in Health Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.