Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionKirby Katz has big dreams of making his fortune as an entrepreneur, just like his role model, hotel magnate William T. Williamson. But Kirby discovers that operating a ?sw hotel? in the schoolyard comes with its own set of challenges: sourcing the best sw blocks, staff ?team-building, ? marketing, and competition from Brewster's Best Five-Star Inn ? run by the Bear and his gang of the meanest kids in Grade 6. Worst of all, when Brewster's gang starts stealing Kirby's best ideas, all evidence points to a ?mole? among his own staff. Will Kirby's vision for the Frostbite Hotel survive the cold reality of corporate recess espionage?
- Author BiographyKARIN ADAMS is the author of <em>Lights! Curtains! Cows!</em> (Lorimer, 2009) and <em>No TV? No Fair!</em> (Lorimer Streetlights, 2010). She shares her passion for creative writing with young people through Manitoba's Artists in the Schools program and in her popular library workshops. Karin has also worked as an instructor at the University of Winnipeg. She lives in East St. Paul, Manitoba.
- Author(s)Karin Adams
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.