Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionAs a performance artist in the New Orleans Old Quarter, Armelle plays a stone angel frozen to the spot to amuse tourists, but in those vacant minutes, she is anything but still. The past shifts, the margins between centuries blur, and suddenly Armelle is pitched into 18th century New Orleans, accused of treachery by a man she kws died in 1759. And w the time lapses intensify, impacting her current life. Did she really make an indecent pass at her history professor, shove a customer downstairs at a Bourbon Street bar? And where was she the night that customer died, since it was her purse found at the scene? Armelle desperately needs help but t from physicians or psychiatrists or any modern science. No, she has to convince everyone trained in rational thought that the soul plays by different rules and can transcend place and time. Even the man she loves must understand that his rejection is based on a tragic event replaying itself over and over again, that they are tangled in time's web and must fight their way free.
- Author BiographyWriter, designer, and traveler, Jane Thornley has lived many lives in this time line including librarian, teacher and school administrator, but writing fiction has always been her first calling. Jane lives with her husband by a little river in Nova Scotia where she writes, designs and dreams.
- Author(s)Jane L Thornley
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.