All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAmber Treganis constantly reinvents herself. New clothes, new hairstyle, new car anything she can do to exert a level of control over her life. What she can't control is her shape-shifting other self: the WerCougar that sinks its claws into her brain during the three nights surrounding the full moon. Though she is a natural-born shifter from a prominent WerCougar family, Amber has been unwilling to change into her cat form ever since a terrible tragedy cost her the man she loved. And she has little patience with Wers of any species who embrace their otherness more than their humanity. She focuses on her life as a defense attorney in Mt. Hood, and stays out of Wer politics. But after a blurry night of hunting, Amber begins to tice changes in her transformation. When she hears rumors of research to discover a treatment for shifting, she suspects she may have been unkwingly given the experimental therapy. With the help of Adler, a WerEagle active in community politics, Amber tries to hunt down the truth about this cure, while staying off the radar of the FBI, which tracks and manages Wer communities in secret. But Amber doesn't realize how much she depends on her Wer sense until, one by one, they begin to fade. And Amber is left increasingly ill and increasingly human. Can shifter who is losing her abilities survive for long in either human or Wer society?
- Author BiographyPhyllis Ames is an author of numerous fantasy and urban fantasy novels. She often appears at conventions in the Oregon-California area, and is one of the founds of the Book View Cafe.
- Author(s)Phyllis Ames
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.