All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionWon 5 stars from Reader's Favorite!Do you want to have a close- knit family?Frugal Family Fun will get your family clamoring to spend time together and give you more easy, free and cheap ideas than you will have time to do together. Build bonds with your family that will last a lifetime. Discover activities to draw your family together and get them excited about outings and trips. Use this book to work towards making you family into the image you hold in your mind of a perfect family - all on a budget! This intensive resource is something that you will refer to again and again when looking for a fun and frugal activity that your family will enjoy.A few of the topics covered in this book include: Getting everyone on boardFamily members with special needsTeam buildingIndoor activitiesOutdoorsman activitiesActive activitiesEducational activitiesRelaxing activitiesReligious activitiesVolunteering activitiesSeasonal activitiesMoney making activitiesFrugal vacationsFrugal date nights ...and more!Reviews: By Rachobug; Every Review Matters TOP 1000 REVIEWERThis is an exceptionally well written book; Frugal Family Fun by Amanda Mawhinney gives insightful ideas, tips and suggestions. If you have children, you kw that weekend activities plus school fees can add up fast. What's even better is being able to have fun family activity times with spending little to money. Each month of the year has been broken down by the author, providing you with a helpful and cost free activity for each month. Kitchen activities, at home craft making, nature walks are just a few of the fantastic money saving ideas that she writes about. My family really enjoys doing No money weekends from time to time; meaning we deliberately spend money at all for the weekend. It's fun to see how many activities can be accomplished for free. Insightful, helpful and well written. I'm giving this Frugal Family Fun 5 Stars! As an Amazon Top Reviewer I received this direct for my honest and unbiased review, I pride myself in only giving my honest and personal opinions.By Susan Barton, Review GalEvery step is geared toward bonding together in a fun way. And, bonding together as a family or like-minded group builds stronger relationships and who doesn't want that? The author's suggestion of making the first activity fun by creating a list of ideas complete with interactive props along with a budget is excellent. This is a great way to get everyone onboard. It also provides a teachable moment with children about finances. There's that multi-purpose aspect again! There are ideas for every age group in this book. The author emphasizes the importance of getting all members of the group involved. There's a generous section on taking special needs and challenges into consideration, which I found to be valuable. In fact, this book is so packed with fun activities you'll probably never hear those dreaded words, there's thing to do again. I love, love, love that the author devoted a full chapter to volunteering. It's so important to make good stewards of our children as early as possible. The author's writing style is conversational, easy-going and engaging. She was definitely able to motivate me to try several of her ideas already! I highly recommend Frugal Family Fun to parents, teachers, caregivers and group leaders!Scroll up and grab your copy today!
- Author BiographyAmanda Mawhinney is the author of My Koala Pouch where she writes about creating healthier families and fun activities for kids and adults. Amanda holds a degree in Psychology. She has professional experience in HR at a company with over 11,000 employees worldwide. She designed, created and implemented many developmental courses and an orientation program. She trained management, developed employees, facilitated mentorship programs and strengthened interdepartmental teams. Before having children of her own, Amanda was an AmeriCorps volunteer where she taught disabled and at- risk youth about giving back to the community and the environment. Amanda currently homeschools her two delightful daughters and spends her days enjoying the great outdoors, reading, writing and doing fun activities with her family. Visit her website, My Koala Pouch at www.mykoalapouch.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Amanda Mawhinney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.