All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe books takes an interdisciplinary approach to analyze Fruit Chan's Made in Hong Kong, using perspectives ranging from sociology, history, film studies, cultural and critical theories, and globalization studies.
- Author BiographyEsther Cheung is associate professor and chair of Comparative Literature at the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Esther M. K. Cheung
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe New Hong Kong Cinema Series
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.