All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFruit flies are ermously important ecomic pests, as California has learned over the past few years (remember the Mediterranean Fruit Fly?). The problem is expected to get worse, and issues of both basic research and control measures are very important for this pest. This book is the edited, camera-ready proceedings of a recent international symposium on fruit flies of ecomic importance. It covers current kwledge of fruit fly physiology, genetics, morphology and behavior. It discusses action programs for controlling and using fruit flies in agromy, as well as the problem of fruit flies in the fruit growing industry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/01/2013
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight807 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byMartin Aluja,Pablo Liedo
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.