All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhen six-year-old Adam Walsh was abducted from the Hollywood Mall on July 27, 1981, and his severed head found at the Florida Turnpike, one could have guessed that it would take police almost thirty years to find the culprit or that even then they had still got it all so wrong. Willis Morgan was an eye witness at the mall the day Adam was taken, but rather than feel relief when the Hollywood Police Department finally convicted suspect Ottis Toole in 2008, he felt sick and frustrated. Frustrated that a young child was snatched from right in front of him. Frustrated that evidence, leads and witness testimony were lost. Frustrated that eyewitness testimony of Jeffrey Dahmer being at the Hollywood Mall the same day was disregarded. Frustrated because there was a compelling wall of evidence that it was Jeffrey Dahmer, the Milwaukee Cannibal, who killed Adam, and t Toole. And most of all frustrated because justice has yet been served for Adam Walsh. In his book Frustrated Witness, Morgan details his unnerving encounter with serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer in the mall, the other eyewitness accounts of that fateful day and major flaws in the police investigation. This is the account of Adam Walsh s abduction and my attempts stretching across decades to find justice for him, Morgan writes. As much as this book is a case for Jeffrey Dahmer being Adam s murderer, it is equally a study of how the Hollywood Police Department (HPD) conducted the homicide investigation. Morgan has left stone unturned in his quest for the truth and Frustrated Witness includes an incredible array of evidence he gathered, piece by painstaking piece, to prove Dahmer committed the murder of Adam Walsh. This includes crime scenes he uncovered, police investigative reports he researched, an analysis of suspect composites and even the sordid details of Dahmer s murky past before he came to be kwn as America s most torious serial killer who dismembered, ate or kept parts of his victims. Frustrated Witness t only implicates Dahmer but presents the facts to the court of public opinion, in the hope that it ultimately brings about justice for Adam Walsh.
- Author BiographyWillis Morgan was born in Port Jefferson, Long Island, NY. He graduated from Bellport High School then went on to Suffolk County Community College before joining the United States Air Force as a Security Police Officer. In 1972 Willis moved to Miami and started working for the Miami Herald. In 1977 he became a supervisor in charge of the training program for the pressroom. In 1981 Willis became involved in the Adam Walsh case after he had an encounter with one of America's most notorious serial killers, Jeffrey Dahmer, in Radio Shack located in the Hollywood Mall, Hollywood Florida. The day was July 27, 1981. This was the same day that Adam Walsh was abducted. After being brushed off by the Hollywood Police Department when he tried to tell them what happened. Willis spent the next three decades trying to find justice for Adam. After the Hollywood Police Department closed the case on December 16, 2008 pinning Adam's murder on a sycophantic serial confessor, Ottis Toole, Willis started tracking down other witnesses to find out where the police went wrong. It was also about that time Willis started writing his book Frustrated Witness! Willis wants the world to know it was not Ottis Toole that murdered Adam.
- Author(s)Willis Morgan
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1157 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.