All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- Description<b>REA's <i>FTCE Exceptional Student Education K-12</i> Test Prep with Online Practice TestsGets You Certified and in the Classroom! <i>Nationwide, more than 4 million teachers will be needed over the next decade, and all must take appropriate tests to be licensed. REA gets you ready for your teaching career with our outstanding library of Teacher Certification test preps.Our test prep is designed to help teacher candidates master the information on the FTCE Exceptional Student Education K-12 exam and get certified. It's perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who are looking to become Florida Special Education teachers. Written by Florida education experts, our complete study package contains an in-depth review of all the competencies tested on the FTCE Exceptional Student Education K-12 exam, including kwledge of language development, reading and communication skills, assessment and evaluation, teaching interpersonal interactions, and more. Two full-length practice tests are offered online in a timed format with instant scoring, diagstic feedback, and detailed explanations of answers. Each test features every type of question, subject area, and skill you need to kw for the exam. Our online practice tests replicate the FTCE question format, allowing you to assess your skills and gauge your test-readiness. The online tests at REA's Study Center offer the most powerful scoring and diagstic tools available today. Automatic scoring and instant reports help you zero in on the topics and types of questions that give you trouble w, so you'll succeed when it counts. Every practice exam comes with detailed feedback on every question. We don't just say which answers are right - we explain why the other answer choices are wrong - so you'll be prepared on test day. The book includes the same two practice tests that are offered online, but without the added benefits of detailed scoring analysis and diagstic feedback. This complete test prep package comes with a customized study schedule and REA's test-taking strategies and tips. <b>This test prep is a must-have for anyone who wants to teach Exceptional Students in Florida!
- Author BiographyDr. Ken Springer is a professor of education in the Simmons School of Education and Human Development at Southern Methodist University. Dr. Springer is active in both teaching and research, and has authored or co-authored a number of test preparation books for students and educators. Dr. Maryann Gromoll is an Assistant Professor at Daytona State College and teaches teacher preparation courses for exceptional student education, elementary, and secondary students. She has taught exceptional student education in grades K-12 in both public and private school systems for over 29 years. Dr. Nancy Tattner is an Associate Professor at Daytona State College. She has taught Kindergarten, fourth grade and fifth grade. When asked to be interim principal of a private K-8 school, she returned to school to earn a Master's degree in Educational Leadership, then continued her studies to pursue a doctorate. Under her leadership as principal, her school was named a Blue Ribbon School in 2006. Today, her mission is to prepare future teachers with the knowledge and skills to be effective, passionate teachers of tomorrow.
- Author(s)Ken Springer,Maryann Gromoll,Nancy Ann Tattner
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFtce Teacher Certification Test Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight708 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.