All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text provides a thoroughly modern treatment of Fuchsian groups that addresses both the classical material and recent developments in the field. A basic example of lattices in semisimple groups, Fuchsian groups have extensive connections to the theory of a single complex variable, number theory, algebraic and differential geometry, topology, Lie theory, representation theory, and group theory.
- Author BiographySvetlana Katok is associate professor of mathematics at Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Svetlana Katok
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- Series TitleChicago Lectures in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note30 line drawings, 1 table
- Weight232 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.