All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you eat and drink provides your body with fuel that it turns into energy to help you live, move and grow. Your incredible body has loads of ingenious systems that help you break down food to get at the nutrients inside and even more amazing ways to transport those nutrients around your body to the organs that need them the most and to get rid of the waste! Find out how your blood, a balanced diet, exercise and the bacteria and acid inside you all work together to keep you on the move. From the hairs on your head to the tips of your toes and everything in between. The body is broken down into different areas according to the jobs they do. One book looks at your vital organs, such as the heart or liver, while ather looks at the amazing job your brain does and how it relates to your nervous system and helps you make sense of the world around you. Take a fascinating trip through the science behind your own body. Never mind outer space, it's all about your inner space!
- Author BiographyThomas is an experienced author of books for children.
- Author(s)Thomas Canavan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBodyworks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight412 g
- Width230 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.