All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionFUENTES, is a two-volume intermediate Spanish program presenting an integrated skills approach to intermediate Spanish that develops both receptive and productive skills simultaneously. FUENTES is made up of FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA (FCG) and FUENTES: LECTURA Y REDACCION (FLR). Although FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA and FUENTES: LECTURA Y REDACCION are designed to be used together, they can also be used independently of each other. Each chapter in FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, Fifth Edition focuses on theme, and grammar and vocabulary presentations that are based on language functions. The FUENTES program approach and philosophy: We learn by doing. By using the language to communicate original thoughts, in oral and written form, and by interacting with written texts and recorded conversations, students will acquire a high degree of proficiency. Skill integration promotes language development. Each skill reinforces the others; therefore, students learn to comprehend and produce language while practicing specific strategies for listening, reading, and writing.
- Author BiographyLucia Caycedo Garner is from Colombia. She taught language and pedagogy courses for more than thirty years at the University of Wisconsin, Madison before her retirement. She is the author of IMAGENES, ?CLARO QUE SI! FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, FUENTES: LITERATURA Y REDACCION, and EN PAREJAS 1, 2, 3 Y 4. She was an ACTFL OPI tester and trainer. She was a frequent presenter at the local, state, and national levels. She was also a contributor to the University of Wisconsin Spanish Placement Exam. Debbie Rusch has been the coordinator of Elementary Spanish at Boston College since 1990. She is the author of IMAGENES, ?CLARO QUE Si!, ANIMATE, FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, and EN PAREJAS 1, 2, 3 Y 4. At Boston College she has taught pedagogy courses. She has been an instructor of Spanish for more than 35 years and has also taught English as a Foreign Language in Spain, where she lived for more than six years. She is a frequent presenter at state, regional, and national conferences and conducts workshops for school districts. Marcela Dominguez is from Argentina. She was also a lecturer and coordinator at Pepperdine University for seven and three years respectively. She also taught at UCLA and USC. She is the author of IMAGENES, ?CLARO QUE Si!, ANIMATE, FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, and EN PAREJAS 1, 2, 3 Y 4. Marcela frequently presents at conferences at the regional and national levels. Most recently she was invited to do a presentation by the Ministry of Education at the Spanish Embassy.
- Author(s)Debbie Rusch,Lucia Caycedo Garner,Marcela Dominguez
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.