All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the creators of Homeland and American Horror Story comes Fugitive X, the chilling sequel to Revolution 19. After the robot revolution, anyone who escaped capture by the bots made their homes in secret freeposts in the wilderness outside the bot-controlled Cities. Siblings Nick, Kevin, and Cass never would have dreamed of venturing into the Cities, but when their parents are kidnapped, they have choice but to follow them. Not everything goes as planned, though, and the siblings find themselves fleeing the city without their parents. And then the three are separated, and for the first time, they are on their own. Cass is brought in for reprogramming by the bots; Nick joins up with rebel soldiers; and Kevin meets the man who is responsible for the robot techlogy-and their only chance at defeating the robots once and for all. As the three fight to take down the bots, they must prepare for a looming war between bots and humans that will decide the fate of the human world forever.
- Author BiographyGregg Rosenblum works at Harvard, where he wages epic battles against technology as an editor/webmaster/communications/quasi-IT guy. He graduated from UC San Diego and has an MFA in creative writing from Emerson College. He lives in Boston with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Gregg Rosenblum
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRevolution 19
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.