Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the bayous of Southern Louisiana hidden in the mists that wind around the cypress trees that grown there, a secret hides. As old as time itself, the people of the Clan Moran have lived, loved and thrived far away from the eyes of a mortal world who wouldn't understand them, and worse, would destroy them. Tired of having to hide away from the rest of the world, Bobbie Luckman left her home as a young woman. Kwing her place in the clan was more or less ornamental since her brother would rule when their father, the King Moran, passed, Bobbie chose a rmal life in the city. Now years later, she has been summoned home. Someone has murdered her father and brother, and as the last of the Moran Bloodline, her clans people expect her to step into her rightful place as Queen. Though heartbroken over the loss of her family, she has time to grieve. These murders are t the first. Terrified and angry, Bobbie fears she kws who is behind and turns to her childhood sweetheart. Kangee, however, isn't so quick to forgive or welcome her back into the fold, or to accept her as his Queen. With time to prove herself, r any desire to beg for his forgiveness, she calls on her dearest friends, Tabitha Gray and Rhonda Meads. They are t only loyal, but they each harbor secrets of their own. The three women have already battled against the enemy of all supernatural beings, and won, but the war is far from over. Welcome to your swamp tour. Gators is t what you should fear.
- Author BiographyCJ Parker learned to read at an early age from her mother's library. A stack of the old classics on a shelf in the kitchen. It didn't take her long to realize there was more to reading than See Spot Run. She started writing stories for her mother and fell in love with the feel of a #2 pencil against the pages of an Old Chief tablet. She has traded in that pencil and paper for a laptop, and writes stories for any who will read them. CJ lives with her husband of thirty-two years in New Orleans. She has served as Secretary and President of SOLA, the New Orleans chapter or RWA. Her life moto? Anything can happen where disbelief fears to tread.
- Author(s)C J Parker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.