All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis heroic space opera blends elements of science fiction, fantasy, and horror. Set in a reality t unlike our own, Fulcrum tells the tale of Letho Ferron, one of many citizens living out a mundane existence aboard a colonization/exploration vessel kwn as the Centennial Fulcrum. It is life as usual for Letho Ferron until an encounter with Fulcrum law enforcement agents forces him into exile within the bowels of the ship, where he finds respite among a mysterious subservient race kwn as the slave bears. It is there that Letho begins to uncover the truth about the Fulcrum, the slave bears, and his own identity. When a group of terrifying marauders attack the ship, Letho is forced to decide: Will he remain a misfit, rejected by his own people? Or will he take a stand and lead both races to freedom? Suitable for ages 13 and up.
- Author BiographyMy name is Doug Rickaway and I am an aspiring author from Texas. I enjoy consuming art in many forms and in many forms: books, movies, music, and video games. Some of my favorite authors are Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Hugh Howey, the two guys with the initials R.R., Robert Heinlein, etc. By trade I am a classically trained double bass player (my fellow Texans know it as a bull fiddle ) and an orchestra director at the high school in my community. I help students learn to play violin, viola, cello, bass, and harp. When I am not teaching I try to find time to write and hang out with my beautiful wife and five year old daughter.
- Author(s)Doug Rickaway
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.