All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people today live in their heads and think a lot about changing their lives. They may want to change with all their hearts, but if they don't kw how to move back into the parts of their body they are locked out of, they will continually be stymied, as if hitting a brick wall. The fundamental truth explored by Suzanne Scurlock-Durana is that the more fully you inhabit all aspects of your body, the more capable you are of listening to that quiet voice within. Although many teachers stress the importance of living in the present moment, few give the actual practices that make it attainable. While others may inspire us with visions of whom we can be, this book actually teaches the reader how to return to the incredible navigational system of the body, so you can really show up in each present moment in your life.
- Author BiographySuzanne Scurlock-Durana, CMT, CST-D, has taught internationally about conscious awareness and its relationship to the healing process. Her Healing from the Core curriculum combines CranioSacral therapy and other bodywork modalities for a complete body-centered approach to feeling the joy of the present moment. She teaches and speaks throughout the world and lives in Reston, Virginia.
- Author(s)Suzanne Scurlock-Durana
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.