All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBring art and creativity back into everyday life and revel in the therapy of colouring inFull Colour's bold modern designs. With a variety of complex and simple patterns and shapes, from geometric to modern botanical, lettering to abstract people, there is a design to match every mood and creative urge. Doodling and colouring have long been kwn to enhance one's thought processes and provide a relaxing yet highly creative way to free the mind, and Full Colour offers a new range of unique illustrations to put your own touch to and enjoy endless hours of entertainment.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Perry is a graphic designer and artist. She has worked her way through London, South Africa and Amsterdam, and continues to develop her artistic skills by constantly experimenting with techniques, from digital to collage to fingerpainting. She has worked with clients from around the world such as ASOS, Adidas and McDonalds and agencies such as Saatchi and Saatchi. Her work combines illustration, graphic design and fine art to create beautiful and memorable visual solutions.
- Author(s)Georgia Perry
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight610 g
- Width230 mm
- Height295 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.