All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn the long-awaited sequel to Karline Smith's highly acclaimed best-selling debut vel, soon to be made into a feature film, she picks up right where she left off. Bad boy Easy-Love Brown's New Year's wish is to conquer Manchester's gangster underworld after wasting time doing time. But time has brought him new enemies, and as Grandma says, if you want to swim in the river, first you have to kill the crocodiles. The tuffest new vel to come out of the dark side of the city.
- Author BiographyKarline Smith is a thirty-year-old librarian. She still lives on the frontline in Moss Side, where she is bringing up her son on her own. Where I live on Markington Street ain't no fairy tale, she says. The things that I've seen outside my front door makes you wonder whether truth really is stranger than fiction, she says. Karline is also the author of 'Love Letter To Andy Cole'. The rights to Moss Side Massive have been sold for development into a feature film.
- Author(s)Karline Smith
- PublisherThe X Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe X Press
- Weight222 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.