All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionWarm, welcoming illustrations spice up this rhythmical ode to the joys of family and food - full, full, full of pleasures for all. For the youngest member of an exuberant extended family, Sunday dinner at Grannie's can be full indeed - full of hugs and kisses, full of tasty dishes, full to the brim with happy faces, and full, full, full of love. With a special focus on the bond between little Jay Jay and his grannie, Trish Cooke introduces us to a gregarious family we are sure to want more, more, more of.
- Author BiographyTrish Cooke is the author of numerous books for children, including the award-winning SO MUCH, illustrated by Helen Oxenbury, and THE GRANDAD TREE, illustrated by Sharon Wilson. Of FULL, FULL, FULL OF LOVE, she says, -Sunday dinner is just another excuse for my family to party. And believe me, we do! On Sunday Mom's house is always full. It's like musical chairs sometimes because you can guarantee that if you get up from your chair, someone else will have filled it by the time you get back! The best thing is there are always lots of hugs to go around!- Paul Howard has illustrated many books for young people, including THE OWL WHO WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK by Jill Tomlinson and CLASSIC POETRY: AN ILLUSTRATED COLLECTION, edited by Michael Rosen. Of FULL, FULL, FULL OF LOVE, he says, -Jay Jay's Sunday reminds me of my own nan's mammoth Sunday dinners when I was a child. From behind your shoulder Nan would always put more food on your plate - despite the helpless pleas, 'No more! No more!' -
- Author(s)Trish Cooke
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width202 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Howard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.