Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionFull Life Balance: The Five Keys to the Kingdom (FLB) is for seekers. A seeker is someone who is trying to improve their circumstance. Seekers are found in all age groups, all incomes, all races, and in all physical, mental, social and religious conditions. Seekers may be male or female, formally educated and life-educated. If you want to improve an aspect of your life and are willing to take the actual steps necessary-you are a seeker. FLB was written by William Wesley, a seeker. William wrote FLB as a compilation of stories, analogies, sayings and experiences he encountered as he sought to save and then improve his life. It is a testimony to the power of the human spirit. It is a guideline that will surely help you with some part of your journey if you too are a seeker. So, if you are looking at your life and asking, How can I be better? How can have what I need? How can I be happy? How can I have less stress? How can I be healthier? How can I do what I truly want to do for a living? How can I Live Better Everyday? Full Life Balance: The Five Keys to the Kingdom may be the answer you seek.
- Author BiographyWilliam Wesley has over 25 years of experience holding positions such as Financial Advisor, Bank Branch Manager, and Vice President of Investor Education. He is also a former San Francisco Human Rights Commissioner, the creator of the Stadium Scholarship program, a former Board of Managers member of the Bayview Hunters Point YMCA, and former Program Director of the Mayors Summer Youth Employment Program. William holds a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and a Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) and teaches as an Adjunct Professor of business at Golden Gate University in San Francisco, California. He is also an arbitrator, a motivational speaker and financial lecturer, corporate trainer and a current advisory board member of Biotech Partners. Sailing, reading, playing tennis, and spending time with family are some of William's favorite things to do.
- Author(s)William K Wesley Jd Mba
- PublisherFull Life Balance
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFull Life Balance
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAntonio K Watkins
- Illustrator(s)Michael Vilayvong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.