Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionAs the bronze coffin began its descent into the grave in Arlington's hallowed ground, Frank Devlin saw the last rays of the sun and heard the bugler play Taps. 'This wasn't what I had in mind when I asked to be buried here!' He'd lived a colorful life-assassin, spy, drug lord-a far cry from the life of poverty he'd left behind in Alabama, but what did it amount to-thing. Now, as he awaits death, unbekwnst to him an angel is avenging his imminent demise.
- Author BiographyD. N. Curran doesn't like talking about himself much, so suffice it to say that he was born in St. Andrews, Scotland, emigrated to the United States when he was a young man, successfully ran his own business, and now is retired and enjoying a budding career as a writer of fiction.
- Author(s)D N Curran
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.