All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a charming picture book that introduces children to the idea of writing and performing plays. Kyle and Katie are best friends who each decide to write a play. Kyle writes a play about a full moon and Katie writes one about a star. They decide to write a play together and combine the two into 'Full Moon and Star.' The outcome is a beautiful collaboration and also a testament to their strong friendship.
- Author BiographyLee Bennett Hopkins has written and edited numerous best-selling poetry collections. Hopkins is extremely well-known in the library and educational worlds and is an amazing self-promoter. His most recent collection with Abrams, City I Love (illustrated by Marcellus Hall) has received two, starred reviews. Marcellus Hall has created artwork for the New Yorker, Time, GQ, Sports Illustrated, Parenting and Nickelodeon Magazine. Hall previously illustrated Because You Are My Baby and Because I Am Your Daddy.
- Author(s)Lee Bennett Hopkins
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.07
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $51.70
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.