All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionFull Moon at Noontide is the story of Ann Putnam's mother and father and her father's identical twin, and how they lived together with their courage and their stumblings, as they made their way into old age and then into death. It's the story of the journey from one twin's death to the other, of what happened along the way, of what it means to lose the other who is also oneself. And it's the story of how Ann Putnam herself struggled to save them and could t, and how she dealt with the weight of guilt, of worrying that she had t done eugh, said eugh, stayed long eugh for them all. How she learned that through this long journey all that was really needed was love.
- Author BiographyAnn Putnam holds a PhD from the University of Washington, USA and teaches creative writing and gender studies at the University of Puget Sound, USA.
- Author(s)Ann Putnam
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note1 photograph
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.