All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written by qualified, experienced professional supervisors; their wisdom and skill is evident in every chapter. Full Spectrum Supervision takes the reader into the heart of reflective practice and provides fascinating insights into the complexities of this transformative work. The book offers the reader a unique view of what actually happens in supervision and shares many new and practical exercises; these can be used by a wide range of professionals and adapted to make your practice stronger. The case studies illuminate key skills that have emerged from mature practice. Through exploring the Full Spectrum Model in these chapters, the reader will take away new ways of relating to and developing people. If you work with people and want to build your professional skills and your capacity to engage staff or clients, then this is the book for you. The book is generous, offering many new perspectives on supervision, new interventions, new maps and models which demonstrate the authors' original thinking and their commitment to best practice. Who you are, is how you supervise .
- Author BiographyEdna Murdoch is an experienced coach and a pioneer in the field of coaching supervision. She is founder and director of The Coaching Supervision Academy which runs an accredited and internationally successful supervision programme. Her conference presentations on supervision include those at EMCC, ICF, AC and Oxford Brookes. Edna has a busy global supervision practice working with individuals and with groups. Jackie Arnold is an ICF Executive Coach and Dip CSA Coach Supervisor. She is an assessor for the CSA Diploma in Coaching Supervision. She has run her executive coaching and supervision practice since 1998. Jackie is an Ambassador for the Association of Coaching Supervisors AOCS worldwide.
- Author(s)Edna Murdoch,Jackie Arnold
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.