Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.45Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<p> Improve flexibility, balance, and strength in three steps! Only the Full-Body Flexibility system blends the best stretching methods from yoga, Pilates, martial arts, and sports training into stretching sequences for your every need. <p> In this updated edition, you'll find 175 stretches and 23 routines that will help you take these steps: <p> - Strengthen muscles to support your body and maximize your entire range of motion. <p> - Enhance flexibility by challenging your muscles with multiple techniques. <p> - Balance muscles in opposing muscle groups on both sides of your body. <p> Use the book's step-by-step instruction and detailed full-color photo sequences to enhance your body's natural movement, reduce muscular tension, strengthen joints, improve posture, and take your athletic performance to new heights. <p> Whether you're seeking to improve overall fitness or simply searching for a more effective way to stretch, Full-Body Flexibility is your guide for staying active, healthy, pain free, and injury free.
- Author Biography<p> Jay Blahnik is recognized as one of the premier fitness professionals in the industry and has over 25 years of teaching and training experience. As a fitness educator and keynote speaker, he has traveled to over 30 countries and is known for his insightful viewpoints on engaging and motivating consumers. <p> Jay was chosen by Shape magazine as one of the top fitness instructors in the world, and Men's Health listed him as having one of the top 10 workouts of all time. He is the youngest person ever to receive both the IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year Award and IDEA's Fitness Industry Icons and Innovators title. He was also chosen as Can-Fit-Pro's International Presenter of the Year in 2005. <p> He has starred in over 30 award-winning exercise videos and has designed, created, and choreographed some of the best-selling exercise videos of all time for other fitness professionals and celebrities. <p> Jay has been featured as a fitness expert in over 200 magazines across the globe, and his weekly and monthly fitness columns in the Los Angeles Times and on MSNBC.com are read by millions of people each year. He has served as an editorial advisory board member for the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and is the group exercise spokesperson for IDEA Health and Fitness Association. <p> Jay is a consultant and program developer for Nike, Nautilus, Bowflex, Schwinn, Stairmaster, BOSU, and Indo-Row. He resides in Laguna Beach, California.
- Author(s)Jay Blahnik
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note671 colour illustrations, 2 colour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.