All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionMagdala Thompson has gathered here in one volume a series of lectures presented by some of the best-kwn feminist theologians in the United States. Using scripture, Church history, papal letters and modern research, the contributors express their hope for a future of equality for women and men relating to home, school, church and society, evaluating the current climate and expressing their hopes for the future. The contributors are: --Lisa Cahill --Shawn Copeland --Margaret Farley --Christine Gudorf --Rosemary Haughton --Mary Aquin O'Neill Highlights: --demonstrates that there is theological basis for inequality. --will appeal to men and women alike. --is written to be accessible to n-scholars. --shows that true equality spills over to all aspects of life--the struggle against racism, poverty and the destruction of the environment.
- Author BiographyMagdala Thompson, a Sister of Mercy of the Baltimore Region, holds a Ph.D. from Michigan State University. She is a marriage and family therapist in private practice in Mobile, AL.
- Author(s)Magdala Thompson
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.