All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe visionary American philosopher, inventor, architect, mathematician and poet, Buckminster Fuller, was asked to explain his vision of how the universe works to a group of children. The book that resulted provides the most straightforward exposition of his radical world view and a loveable personal portrait. Step by step explanations on the mysteries of the universe, with interruptions by the children who could t follow him, provide insight into his dynamic teachings.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Brenneman, an award-winning journalist, is a father of four. He lives in California, where he writes <i>for the Berkeley Daily Planet</i>.
- Author(s)Richard J. Brenneman
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight232 g
- Width139 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byHerbert Kohl
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.