All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Daily Path of Christian Meditation. Fully Alive is a previously unpublished book by John Main, a Benedictine monk, who was one of the twentieth centurys most influencential spiritual teachers. It was Main who helped popularise in the contemporary church the practice of contemplative prayera tradition that had been lost since the era of the Desert Fathers. During his lifetime, hundreds of groups gathered at his monastery to learn meditation from him, and this book is drawn from these talks, delivered to help people enter the experience of silence. John Mains teaching is striking for the depth and richness of its simplicity.
- Author BiographyLaurence Freeman, OSB, is the founder and spiritual guide of the World Community for Christian Meditation. He has edited many of Main s works, including John Main: Essential Writings.
- Author(s)John Main
- PublisherOrbis Books
- Date of Publication10/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books
- Weight145 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDom Laurence Freeman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.