All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWe jump, we spit, we eat a lot, we speak in a strange way. When cooked we are quite tasty, at least that's what you say. To find out more about us why don't you take a look, and learn some more about us - it's all inside this book! Explore the world of grasshoppers and find out more about how they live and what they do. You will discover that they have many interesting and amusing habits and characteristics!
- Author BiographyJudith Snell is married and lives in Cheshire. She has three grown-up daughters and seven grandchildren. She has lived in many parts of the UK and in Hong Kong, China and Venezuela and worked in Higher Education. Listening to and reading to her grandchildren lead to the writing of The Grasshopper .
- Author(s)Judith Snell
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.