All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat girl doesn't want to dress just like her favorite 18 inch doll? Many of the outfits come complete with accessories such as handbags, headbands and even a cowl. Several of the pieces can be combined to create a variety of ensembles in a range of styles. The 8 projects emphasize the joy of dressing up your dolls. Whether you are a knitter, a doll collector or a girl who loves to dress up her dolls, you will enjoy getting your hands on these new out-fits for the ever-popular 18 inch sized dolls. We have included something for every season. Head back to school with Preppy Patty, to a water front vacation with Beachwear Billie or perhaps head out in the sw with Wintertime Winnie. Each outfit comes with the accessories you need to complete the look.
- Author BiographyAndra Knight-Bowman learned to knit at the age of 7, worked at a local yarn shop during high school and achieved one of her life goals of owning her own yarn shop in 2004. She loves designing garments and especially enjoys the look of mitered squares. She resides in Johnson City, Tenn. with her husband Terry.
- Author(s)Andra Knight-Bowman
- PublisherHouse of White Birches
- Date of Publication03/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of White Birches
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.