All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- Description(Schott). Although the recorder is often the instrument with which children will make their first musical discoveries, it is also an instrument of the highest artistic merit. This series links these two extremes, providing a carefully planned pathway between first contact with the instrument and professional recorder playing. The three tutor books are suitable for use both with small groups and for individual tuition. Progress is made in small steps, placing great value on consistent work with breathing, sound production and the development of rhythmic security. Books feature carefully planned, precisely formulated exercises. In the Teacher's Commentary we explain the teaching methodology behind the tutor and provide stimulation for ideas for lessons.
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.