Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help the young readers to stimulate their minds and face challenges in a smart way. This easy to read book will allow for the children to come up with vel ways of solving problems and framing intelligent questions. The book has several quirky and intelligent puzzles and riddles that will force the readers to think in an unconventional manner.
- Author BiographyTerry O Brien is an academician by vocation and a passionate quiz enthusiast by avocation. His leit-motif is the igniting of quizzing instinct and an aptitude to develop the 3rs of learning Read. Record. Recall. He is a Trainers Trainer and a motivational speaker. He has written several books. His flair for writing and speaking come naturally to him.
- Author(s)Terry O'Brien
- PublisherRupa & Co
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRupa & Co
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.