All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionFunction Architecture Co-Design is a new paradigm for the design and implementation of embedded systems. Function/Architecture Optimization and Co-Design of Embedded Systems presents the authors' work in developing a function/architecture optimization and co-design formal methodology and framework for control-dominated embedded systems. The approach incorporates both data flow and control optimizations performed on a suitable vel intermediate design task representation. The aim is t only to enhance productivity of the designer and system developer, but also to improve quality of the final synthesis outcome. Function/Architecture Optimization and Co-Design of Embedded Systems discusses the proposed function/architecture co-design methodology, focusing on design representation, optimization, validation, and synthesis. Throughout the text, the difference between behavior specification and implementation is emphasized. The current need in co-design to move from synthesis-based techlogy to compiler-based techlogy is pointed out. The authors describe and show how performing data flow and control optimizations at the high abstraction level can lead to significant size and performance improvements in both the synthesized hardware and software. The work builds on bodies of research in the silicon and software compilation domains. The aforementioned techniques are specialized to the embedded systems domain. It is recognized that guided optimization can be applied on the internal design representation, matter what the abstraction level, and need t be restricted to the final stages of software assembly code generation, or hardware synthesis. Function/Architecture Optimization and Co-Design of Embedded Systems will be of primary interest to researchers, developers, and professionals in the field of embedded systems design.
- Author(s)Abdallah Tabbara,Alberto L. Sangiovanni-Vincentelli,Bassam Tabbara
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number585
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.