All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionClassic exposition of modern theories of differentiation and integration and the principal problems and methods of handling integral equations and linear functionals and transformations. Topics include Lebesque and Stieltjes integrals, Hilbert and Banach spaces, self-adjunct transformations, spectral theories for linear transformations of general type, more. Translated from 2nd French edition by Leo F. Boron. 1955 edition. Bibliography.
- Author(s)Bela S-. Nagy,Bela SZ -Nagy,Frigyes Riesz
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication07/01/1991
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight553 g
- Width144 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.