All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed both for students of probability and stochastic processes, and for students of functional analysis. For the reader t familiar with functional analysis a detailed introduction to necessary tions and facts is provided. However, this is t a straight textbook in functional analysis; rather, it presents some chosen parts of functional analysis that can help understand ideas from probability and stochastic processes. The subjects range from basic Hilbert and Banach spaces, through weak topologies and Banach algebras, to the theory of semigroups of bounded linear operators. Numerous standard and n-standard examples and exercises make the book suitable as a course textbook or for self-study.
- Author BiographyAdam Bobrowski is a Professor of Mathematics at Lublin University.
- Author(s)Adam Bobrowski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note250 exercises
- Weight655 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.