All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most common problems for spinal cord injury patients is urinary system dysfunction. The book Functional Bladder Reconstruction Following Spinal Cord Injury via Neural Approaches introduces how to solve this problem using multi-disciplinary approaches. From animal model studies to surgical techniques as well as successful case reports, six kinds of surgery are presented in separate chapters. This up-to-date mograph will be a valuable resource for surgeons, urologists and neurologists caring for spinal cord injury patients. The contributors are a group of surgeons working in the fields of orthopaedics and microsurgery. Editor Chunlin Hou is Professor in Changzheng Hospital, the Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China.
- Author BiographyEditor Chunlin Hou is professor in Changzheng Hospital, the Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China.
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byChunlin Hou
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.