All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the basic principles and new and emergent clinical applications of BOLD fMRI. It describes the physical principles of BOLD fMRI imaging and reviews scanning methodologies, data analysis, challenges and limitations of BOLD fMRI, neurovascular uncoupling, and functional connectivity. The book also explores current and future clinical applications of BOLD fMRI in the fields of language, memory, fMRI WADA, visual pathway, brain mapping of eloquent cortex, pediatrics, auditory pathways, epilepsy, psychiatric disorders, neurodegenerative disorders, pharmacological applications, and cognitive neuroscience. It concludes with a discussion of BOLD fMRI paradigms that can be used for clinical and cognitive experiments. Derived from Faro, Mohamed, Law, and Ulmer's Functional Neuroradiology: Principles and Applications, this book is a valuable resource for neurologists, cognitive neuroscientists, and neuroradiologists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 139 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1271 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byFeroze B. Mohamed,Scott H. Faro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.